Create a post with Cornerstone

Hi,

I’m just trying to create a new post with Cornerstone help.
When I go to Post > Add new, I can choose in which type I want to write this new post (Visual, Text, Cornerstone). Then, if I click on “Cornerstone” the button come into the tab, but when I click on “edit with cornerstone” page automatically refresh and come back to “text” writing option. I don’t know why Cornerstone won’t start.

Can you help me?

PS: “Post” is already allowed on “Allowed Post Types” .

Thanks in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your issue could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Make sure that you are up to date. If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your answer.

At the moment I have no plugins activated, I think it’s Chrome who blocks the popup, cause first time I tried to launch it, Chrome tried to block it and I think I missclick (don’t allow or something). Anyway I tried with another browser, but it still doesn’t work.
I am not a big programmer or web designer, so I’m pretty scared about re-installing X :frowning:

Thanks again!

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

I sent you a private message (I think) :smiley:

Thanks

HI there,

Please provide them with a secure note :slight_smile:

Different staff may handle your thread and it will only take longer if you’ll send them privately to each staff :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Here you have!

Hello there,

It has now been fixed. Please see video screencast.

The issue was due to your stagnant V2 elements cache. It can be fixed by going to X > Settings, then click Clear Style Cache button.

Thank you.

Wonderful!

Thank you so much.