Hi
Is it possible to create post templates with cornerstone?
I am not talking about just having a sidebar and widgets but I will have same images and text content on specific post, can I create such a post template??
Hi There,
Create your template using Cornestone.
Inside Cornerstone, click template, save your template.
On any new page before starting, inside cornerstone you can insert your block or page template.
Hope it helps
Ok does this also applies for post? Or only pages?
Hi there,
You can do this to both Pages and Posts if they are built on Cornerstone.
Hope this helps.
You say “inside cornerstone, click template, save your template”… I can’t see “template” anywhere to click. I’m probably not looking hard enough. Where is it? Cheers F
Glad to hear you found it 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.