Create a drop down Menu on navigation bar? Please help!

Good morning,
I’ve been using X Theme for about two years and am slowly but surely growing into it and learning as I go. However, I’ve been stumped for quite some time and cannot locate a thread to help with this topic. Drop down sub menus.

My website: www.learningscienceisfun.com has a functional navigation bar, but I would love to have my sub pages appear when I hover over the menu. For example, under my Videos tab, I should have four subpages populate, but they do not, so I had to build a weird work around for the time being so that people could access my videos. (They click the page and then I have a separate link to each video page). Am I missing something in the menus option? When setting up a page? I am picking the desired parent page when I publish them???

I’ve used wordpress for years and have never had an issue with drop down menus, so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated. My business is growing, but I’m trying to prevent having a million items in my nav bar.

Thanks!

Mister C

Hey Mister C,

I don’t see sub-menus under your Video parent menu. Please add sub-menus to your Video menu so we could see what’s preventing the sub-menu from showing. Here’s a detailed article about about working with the WordPress menu.

Thanks.

Thanks for that article! It was perfect and soooo easy! I’ve got my sub-menus up and running and looks like everything is up and running.

You are welcome!