Hi, I would like to create a 12-column row. I have tried using the “custom” option with “1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12” but that doesn’t work.
Other thoughts?
Many thanks!
Hi, I would like to create a 12-column row. I have tried using the “custom” option with “1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12 + 1/12” but that doesn’t work.
Other thoughts?
Many thanks!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, Cornerstone does not support 12 columns. You need to write you own class for a 1/12 column. I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.
Add this on your custom CSS.
.x-1-12 {
width: 8%;
margin-right: 0.3636363636363636%;
}
.x-1-12:last-of-type {
margin-right: 0;
}
And use this as your HTML markup.
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
<div class="x-column x-sm x-1-12">COLUMN CONTENT</div>
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.