Create 100% Width Dropdown Content Area in Pro Header

How would I go about creating a menu such as the one on this website: http://www.gatewaychurch.com

I know I need a content dropdown area, triggered by text, but cannot get a 100% width dropdown.

Thanks!

Hi There,

This functionality is not offered by PRO Header Builder out of the box.

To achieve this look it is more suitable to use our Addon Ubermenu.

See how it looks here:

http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/full_screen_preview/154703?_ga=2.225318109.673215624.1509974942-1881490244.1502908504

Ubermenu Documentation:

You can install it by visiting wp-admin > X : On our addon section.

Unfortunately Ubermenu and the header builder are not integrated yet, so you would need to stick with X Classic Header, to setup the classic legacy header you need to go to X > Theme Options > Header.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.