Crawl Errors for CSS + more

I am receiving these errors on my site after Yoast and Ryte crawl it and I have NO CLUE how to fix it. Can anyone please help.

1: The area appears to be malformed
2: Your HTML does not validate properly via the W3C Validator
3: There are too many CSS files embedded. Remove inline CSS

Thanks in advance for any help. I am very novice!!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL? The 3rd is about optimization and you must try the plugins that convert all css to minified styling.

Thanks!

Thank you! My url: https://danceclasseslexingtonsc.com/

And how would I find the plugins using minified style. I am only using two additional plugins beyond what came in the pro pack. Would it be in their settings possibly?

Hi there,

Would you please give us more detailed information about which tool you are using and how to generate those errors?

I am concerned about the 1st one which seems to be abnormal.

The second one is the validation which of course might not be always possible to achieve as there are many factors and functionalities that our theme use and it is nearly impossible for a multipurpose theme to achieve 100% validation.

Regarding the CSS also we can not do anything as many of the controls that you see in different parts of the theme do generate inline CSS to achieve the desired layout. Actually, we do have a pretty smart system that minimizes that as much as possible and adds the whole stuff to a STYLE tag called generated styles. That is the only way that we can achieve the options to front-end transition.

I did not understand the second question. Our theme CSS and Javascript files are minified out of the box.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.