Crashed site on Pro 2.0 after trying to update plugins - help me please!

Hello!

I just tried updating plugins, with the Pro 2.0 Theme active, and I think that caused the site to crash. I had the “briefly-unavailable-for-scheduled-maintenance-check-back-in-a-minute” message first, and then I went into my FTP and re-named the plugins folder to plugins.deactivate and now I am receiving the following message.

_Warning: require_once(admin/ajax-actions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kenny0217/newsite2017.ictlongbeach.org/wp-content/plugins/convertplug/convertplug.php on line 110_

_ Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘admin/ajax-actions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/kenny0217/newsite2017.ictlongbeach.org/wp-content/plugins/convertplug/convertplug.php on line 110

My site is at newsite2017.ictlongbeach.org

I can provide FTP credentials if necessary. Please help me!

Thank you thank you thank you. :slight_smile:

It looks like ConvertPlug might be missing some files. Can you try deleting ConvertPlug entirely? Then you can reinstall it from Pro’s validation page.

Yep! Looks like maybe the 2.0 pro theme had some glitch when I went to update the convertplug plugin. (Convertplug is now called convertplus and I think 2.0 wasn’t expecting the old name?)
Something to maybe alert your developers about.

Anywho - it’s fixed now! Thank you. :smile:

You are most welcome!
It’s good to know that the issue is fixed now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.