Crafty install is not working

Hi, I see the new template, Crafty, however when I go to install the new theme, it does not go past initializing. I’ve unlocked slider revolution as well as I know the top may be incorporating slider rev.

The site I am trying to install this to is www.compassroses.art

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This could happen due to low PHP Memory Limit. try increasing your allocated memory limit by adding this code to your wp-config.php file (see https://theme.co/docs/how-to-increase-php-memory-limit).

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Sometimes hosting services do not allow you to increase the PHP memory limit by yourself and you will need to contact your hosting service provider to make the necessary changes.

If the issue persists then please have your host try increasing the following PHP settings to the specified value or to the maximum the web host can increase.

upload_max_filesize = 100M
post_max_size = 100M
set_time_limit = 5000s
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Also the allow_url_fopen setting in your server must be On. That setting allows your server to retrieve data from other servers.

We’ve also observed that many users have fixed this similar issue by turning off the Mod Security rules for their domain in the cPanel, you could do the same. If you’re unable to find the security settings then you need to contact your host to do it for you.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.