Crafty Demo not working

Hi, so I imported the crafty demo. I understand I need to use my own products etc, but before, the shop, was editable…“WC Archives” I can see I can add a blank one, but shouldn’t there be one already setup to use, as per the demo?

Also, there is no menu to edit, and the footer is all messed up.

1 Like

Hello @oriol,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please note you need to set up the WooCommerce page first then you can add or import the product I would suggest you please make sure you have WooCommerce Pages. Please have a look at the documentation to learn more about how to set up WooCommerce pages.

After setting the pages you need to add the product and then check it again.

The Crafty demo is not using the Pro theme custom Header, in order to edit the menu you need to go to the WordPress dashboard —>Appreance —>Menu and you can style the Header and menu from the Theme Options.

For the footer, in order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, but that demo sets up the woo pages etc…the trouble is it used the old method of “layouts” to create the shop pages, now that option isnt available, and there is nowhere to edit the shop pages, as the layouts option has gone.

I have imported the demo, and sample data, but its just not working…

The product listing on the front page doesn’t look like the demo…

There are no layouts to use as the shop as before. And I cant edit the shop page.

How does one go about setting up a shop with the updated theme? I can get the products to display how I want, there is no way to edit.

There are no woocommerce archives, or singles setup in the demo as before:

Login in secure note.

After messing around with things, I have got it kinda working…I had to copy the css from an old site (using an older theme version) of this demo, and paste it into the new theme css…but honestly, importing the crafty demo, is not working as it should, out of the box, you may want to check into it.

Also, the footer, and menu are still messed up, I cant edit either.

Hello Oriol,

I have investigated the issue and I believe that there’s been a bug in the latest release. I would highly recommend that you log in to your Themeco account and download the previous stable version Pro 5.1.5. You can then use this version instead to be able to install the Crafty demo. Once you have the Crafty demo, you can proceed to update the Pro theme to version 6.0.3.

Meanwhile, our developers are looking into the issue and will be releasing a fix anytime soon.

Please bear with us.

1 Like

Thanks! I have it working, but yeah, hopefully you can make it an out of the box install as before.

Hey @oriol,

That’s great! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.