Covertplus Plugin - Issue with Info Bar

Hi.

I’ve tried to configure an info bar to be displayed at the top of a specific post. Everything looks OK, background color (red), font, size, bar height…etc, when I’m logged in my WP backend. But when I logged out, the background color turns white (against the white font) and the bar height is no longer as set (shorter).

I’ve viewed the page with several other browsers like opera, firefox, chrome, ms edge…all giving me the same problem.

Anyone has the same issue or is it just me?

Martin

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to reproduce this issue on my end but I couldn’t (https://snag.gy/9Q14dl.jpg).

Could you please make sure that you’re using the latest version of X theme & Cornerstone and also make sure that you’re using the latest X compatible version of ConvertPlug. You can check those version numbers from here (https://community.theme.co/kb/version-compatibility/).

If you’re still having any issues, try disabling your caching plugins or purge all your server cache.

Further you can also try disabling your 3rd party plugins to isolate this issue.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi.

Yes X and Cornerstone are latest versions, 5.1.1 & 2.0.6. As for ConvertPlus, I’m having version 3.0.0 versus the 2.3.3 in version compatibility. Is this an issue?

I’ve done both cache clearing like you suggested but no luck.

I’ll try to isolate other plugins and see how it goes. Will come back to tell the results.

Martin

Thanks. Let us know how it goes.