Couple questions

hello,

  1. I’d like to keep the logo title text as text and change the color of a word in the logo title as the image attached. How could I do this? I know I could upload a graphic logo but the client say the logo looks pixelated and prefers HTML text.

  2. i am trying to change the menu button hover color from #FFFFFF to #c89e56. I added this code, but its doesnt seem to work from this ticket: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/help-changing-color-of-mobile-menu-button-on-hover/7579

here is the website: http://abwweb.org/

thanks!

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover,
.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li > a:hover,
.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li > a:hover {
	color: #c89e56;
}

After that adding this code under Customizer > Custom > Global Javascript:

jQuery(".x-brand.text").html('ABW<span style="color: #c89e56;">WEB</span>.ORG');

Let us know how it goes!

Hello,

  1. Updated, thanks for the code!

  2. The menu button on hover is still showing up white when I hover over. I would like it to be: #c89e56 on hover.

Thanks again.

Hi there,

I have just checked your site and the code provided previously for the hover color seems to work fine as you have the menu links set to #c89e56 and the color does not change because of you also had the hover color set to #c89e56.

If you want the bottom border to be #c89e56, try adding this code:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a > span,
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: 0 2px 0 0 hsl(38, 51%, 56%);
}

Hope this helps.

oh im not talking about the menu text. i am talking about the mobile menu button/icon, see attached circled in red.

Hello @martian7,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover { color: #c89e56;} .x-btn-navbar:hover { color: #c89e56;}}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

that did the trick. thanks again!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.