Counter remains 0 Internet Explorer

The “counter” element does not seem to work with IE. Is there a solution?
If not, is it possible to force the display of the final fixed digit (only) in IE?
Otherwise “from 0 to 130,000 customers” returns “0 customers”… not good (!)

Hi @Meister ,

I’ve doubled checked and the Counter element is working fine in IE11. It does depend on Javascript, which means that if there is a script error on the page from something else it could prevent the Counter from running. In IE11 pressing F12 will open the developer tools. You can check the console tab to see if there are any errors. Let us know what you find, and it would also be helpful if you could provide a URL to the page where you’re having trouble. Thanks!

Hi Alexander
No error in the console tab
Here is the page, the counter is below
https://proximite.bpalc.fr/accueil/fraude/
Thx in advance

Hey Christophe,

I was able to replicate the issue in IE11 using windows 10. I also see couple of JS errors in browser’s console which could be breaking the Counter element.

You can see the errors by first opening your site in IE and the open the inspector and then reload the site while keeping the inspector open.

I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you!

Hi @Meister,

Thanks to Nabeel’s notes I was able to replicate this as well and we’ve corrected the issue for the next release which will be available as early as next week.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.