Counter Lazy Load

Hi there,

I was wondering if it was possible to get the counter to start running only when the reader scrolls down to them, rather than as soon as the page loads?

I have a few counters at the bottom of this page ( http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/asian-origins-russian-dolls/ ). But as far as I can tell they have already finished by the time I get to them…

Is there something that I can add to stop this?

Thanks,
EW

Hey there,

The counter operates when you scroll to it as you described. It relies on the content’s length but I see your images are lazy loaded so it affects the content’s height thus affecting the scrolling also. Please try deactivating the lazy load and test again. It could be possible to make it work with lazy load but that would be outside the scope of our support.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Yeah, I just checked on my phone and it seems to be working fine on there. I’m not aware that I have lazy loading disabled for mobiles, so do you know what might be causing to work on mobiles but not otherwise?

Thanks,
EW

Hi EW,

It depends on you WP Rocket Lazyload settings. This might help:
http://docs.wp-rocket.me/category/32-lazyload

OK, thank you, Lely - I’ll have a look

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.