Countdown on Mobile

On the page https://www.peter-beer.de/online-meditations-retreat/ i have a countdown element. When I call up the page on the desktop, the correct remaining time appears. When I call up the page on the Android phone, the correct time comes first. When I refresh the page in the browser, the time of the first call comes back.

Hello @PeterBe,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Countdown element settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hallo, ich hab den Account für Sie angelegt, und ermögliche Ihnen den Zugriff.

Hey @PeterBe,

I have logged in and checked your page. It appears that you have two Countdown elements.

One is showing on desktop screens and the other one is visible for smaller screens. Please make sure that you have the same settings or just use one element so that it will be consistent in all the screen sizes.

Best Regards.

Hello, now i have only one element - the same problem.
Please call the site https://www.peter-beer.de/online-meditations-retreat/ with mobile. Wenn you refresh the site - the counter starts at the same position.

Hi @PeterBe,

I suspect this could be a cache issue because when I tried to clear your website cache and Pro style cache, the countdown on mobile is now working properly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello,
now the Problem is also on the Desktop

Hello @PeterBe,

Thanks for sharing the credentials, I went ahead and clear the cache after that the given page URL’s counter is working fine please find the video in the secure note. It might be a cache issue at your end I would suggest you purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the plugin then check it again. It would be best if you could check it in the private mode of the browser.

Thanks

ok - the problem is the Plugin “Cache Enabler” - thank you.

Hey @PeterBe,

You are mot welcome.
It’s good to know that the Cache Enabler plugin is causing the issue and it is now resolved.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.