Hello,
I purchased X Themes and tried to verify it on my website, but when I enter the purchase code it always says “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.” When I click on “Details” there is nothing. Can you help me verify my license?
Thank you!
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with your WordPress admin login credentials so we can take a look? You can add them as a secure note so only our staff can view them. Looking forward helping you out!
I added the login details as a secure note to this reply. Thank you 
Hey @Jaworskyj,
I’ve validated your site. It was a conflict with an older version of Cornerstone. I deactivated, then deleted Cornerstone. Next I visited the “X” page in the Dashboard which installed Cornerstone at a compatible version. Afterwards it accepted the purchase code for validation.
Nice, thank you!
You are most welcome. 