"Could not load template" - Newly saved template

It appears I can save templates but that won’t load. Please help.

(I just updated X today and all other plugins are up to date.)

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Sorry to hear about your issues and I will be glad to check it :slight_smile:

Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? And please provide further information on how to reproduce this issue. Or is it just loading icons in the builder?

Thanks!

To reproduce:

Open existing page in Cornerstone, then Save template to library (as block or page).

Create new page, attempt to insert block or page.

I don’t know what you mean by “loading icons in the builder”

See my secure note for login info.

Hi There,

I Cannot replicate the issue when creating my own blocks, but I do see the issue on the blocks you created.

I Belive it could be related to the AVVO JS codes you have on the blocks. Please try creating blocks without it.

Let us know how it goes.

What AVVO JS codes are you referring to?

Hi There,

I Can see you are using html instead of js to generate the avvo profile pictures.

Which page you are trying to create a template block from ?

Thank you

I really don’t understand the avvo thing. They are just uploaded photos.

Hey there,

I tried to do some tests and could not find why this is happening as you can see I added two new pages with the templates: X Test and X Test 2. I added the template and could not load that page that you created.

I suggest as an alternative solution you use the post duplicate plugin to recreate the pages:

Thank you