Could not establish connection

I have a four wordpress X theme sites. Two works fine, but I am having connection issues with the other two, and can’t update past 4.1.1. I have followed the instructions on the troubleshooting post. My server host said everything is fine, and the fact one site is up-dated makes me agree.

I am getting the attached error from Query Monitor.

When I do the &x-verbose=1 thing to the url, I get this message:

array(1) {
[0]=>
array(6) {
[“headers”]=>
&NULL
[“body”]=>
string(1592) "

Themeco Apex | Error (404) * { box-sizing: inherit; }
  html {
    font-family: Roboto, sans-serif;
    font-size: calc(10px + 1.25vw);
    font-weight: 400;
    line-height: 1.5;
    box-sizing: border-box;
  }

  body {
    display: -webkit-flex;
    display: flex;
    -webkit-flex-flow: column nowrap;
            flex-flow: column nowrap;
    -webkit-justify-content: center;
            justify-content: center;
    -webkit-align-items: center;
            align-items: center;
    min-height: 100vh;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 2rem;
  }

  h1,
  p {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 21rem;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
  }

  h1 {
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    letter-spacing: -0.015em;
    line-height: 1.1;
    font-size: 2.5rem;
  }

  p {
    margin-top: 1rem;
    margin-bottom: 0;
  }
</style>

Not found.

It seems as though the page you're trying to access does not exist or has been moved.

Please click the back button in your browser and try your action again.

" ["response"]=> array(2) { ["code"]=> string(3) "404" ["message"]=> string(9) "Not Found" } ["cookies"]=> array(0) { } ["filename"]=> string(0) "" ["http_response"]=> NULL } }

Visit the Addons Home to learn how

Thanks for your help! Ron

After a bunch more searching, it appears I need to make a manual update for themes 4.1.0. I did a manual install, and when I try to validate my license I get an “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.” When it hit the details button I get a blank

Hi There,

Could you please try manual updating your X theme to the latest version(v5.2.5)?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi!

I think you missed my follow up comment, I did a manual update and now get the message: Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.

Clicking on the details just provides a blank. I have two wordpress / X Theme website on the same server without problems. I have version 5.6.27 of PHP

Thanks!

As I waited for a response I kept searching support threads and found one where some one manually deleted Cornerstone via FTP and that fixed his problem - fixed mine too!!!

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.