Hi, I’m really stuck, I have a WP site, just got X and was changing it all live. It only has latin blurb, not my content and menus. How do I keep my old settings? I backed up before starting. What shall I do? thank you!
Hey @MotherTongueNotes,
do you mean you switched from another theme to X? Every theme comes with it’s own settings – except WordPress core settings. And X has a ton of them. Everything accessible through the WordPress Customizer.
If your recent theme used a built-in page builder, you need to create your site content from scratch. If it used a plugin as page builder like Visual Composer, that should work out of the box – except some styling I guess.
Without more information regarding your issue, I can’t say more about that.
Hope you enjoy X as well as we do.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.