Cost & Estimation form question

Hi,

I’m building a form with Cost & Estimation Form plugin. I have a stupid question: in one step I have 4 items one of which one has to choose. However, one can only choose one of the 4 options but… I can’t seem to find the setting that let’s me set that for the form. Now all options can be chosen all at once. I’m sure I’m missing something right in front of me but I can’t find it! Help!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It’s the group name option, if you apply same group name for those 4 options, then you can only select one out of four.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Arrggghhhh… I knew this, somewhere in the back of my head :weary:

Thanks :blush:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hi,

Have another question concerning E&P and the forum won’t let me post a new topic so I post it here.

Is it possible to have a summary content box next to the form? Like in attached image?

Hi there,

I tried and it’s not currently possible, even by adding a simple link through javascript destroys the form layout. How designing each option within the image and use image options?

Thanks.

Thanks. I’m going to try out Zigaform Estimater. They showed a screen shot with a separate summary.

You’re welcome! Yes, trying other plugins will help too :slight_smile: