Cost Estimation and Payment Forms Builder plugin - Unable to submit payment after recieving an error for not accepting terms and conditions

I am using the Cost Estimation and Payment Forms Builder plugin that came with my Theme X purchase and I am having some issues after testing the final payment page (using Stripe for payments).

I go through and enter all my information on the final step including my credit card info, forget to accept terms and conditions, it gives me an error, so I accept the terms and conditions, then I try to submit the order again, and the order button is disabled and I’m unable to submit it. I try going back to previous screens and it still doesn’t work.

If I remember to check accept terms and conditions the first time, the payment goes through just fine.

I switched the theme to theme Twenty Seventeen, and tested the same exact same form built with the cost estimation and payment forms builder and the same issue is still happening.

Hi There,

This is a double thread we will follow up on your other thread.

Thank you

How is this a double thread? This is a separate issue from the other threads I created.

Can someone please take a look at this issue? This is not a double thread, and is a separate issue from the other threads I created.

Hi there @RobPryzma,

Thanks for writing in, apologies about the initial confusion on this.

I’ve done some testing on my local development environment and could replicate the issue so this appears to be a core bug with the plugin. I’ve reported the issue to the developer and hopefully it’ll be fixed in the next release.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.