Corrupt Cornerstone

If I have cornerstone enabled, the back end of Wordpress does not work and I receive a HTTP Error 500.

If I disable cornerstone, I am able to get into the back end, however the front end of the website is a mess. All of the coding is displayed as text on the front end.

website: empowersperformance.com

I am currently unable to login to Wordpress as I want to keep the font end of the site looking clean until there is a solution.

Do you have any ideas? Do I need to reinstall cornerstone through FileZilla or GoDaddy?
If so, how can I accomplish this?

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in. HTTP Error 500 could mean a fatal error. We ned to figure out what is the error. Please enable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding
define( 'WP_DEBUG' , true ); just above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Please let us know how it goes.