Cornertone is Not Validated

Hi! It state Cornerstone is not validated, any action I can done with this ?

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Kenny,

Unfortunately, the WordPress admin URL is not accessible and shows 403 forbidden error. I would suggest you check and let us know once it is ready to access.

Thanks

Hi,

May I know where is your location/country from? We will open access for you.
Thanks !

Hi Kenny,

We are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific IP address or Country name here. I would like to request you remove the IP(s) restrictions or you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Thanks

Hey Kenny,

We don’t see any credentials in the secure note. Please make sure to add them so that we can check your backend settings.

Thank you.

Hi

Here is the details, thank you!

Hi Kenny,

Unfortunately, the Admin URL is still not accessible. I would suggest you remove the IP(s) restrictions or create a staging server as requested in my previous reply.

Thanks

Hi,

We have done remove the IP restrictions.

Thank you.

Hi Kenny,

I have checked your website and am able recognized the exact problem here, you have the X license which can be used to validate the X not the Cornerstone. I have activated the X and it shows it is already validated. If you want to use the Cornerstone only, it required a separate license.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks a lot! My X theme is back!!!
May I further ask about theme configuration? It seems the configuration data is lost, eg:Header, Footer, Menu, etc… Does all this configuration store at somewhere I didnt notice?

Thank you!

Hey Kenny,

Most of the theme’s configuration is just in Cornerstone > Theme Options. If in case, you have changed any of the options, then you won’t be able to have the same configuration as before. If you remember the date or time right before the issues has occurred in your site, you can ask your hosting provider to revert any of your changes made and go back time using the hosting backup then start your updates from there.

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.