I updated X and now I cannot edit any content in Cornerstone. I see the header and the footer, but when in visual editing mode, I do not see any Cornerstone content.
If I switch to skeleton mode, I can see that there is still content on the page and can edit it there, but not visually. Please help.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
There could be a script conflict, or preview is timing out, and there are more. It’s best if we can see and check it directly then we can provide some recommendation based on it. Would you mind providing the following information in a secure note?
- Site’s URL that has this issue
- Admin login credentials
Thanks!
I have added a secure note to the post. Please help as quickly as possible. It has been two days since I posted my question to the forum and we have not been able to use Cornerstone for 3 days.
Hi There,
Looks like a plugin conflict to me, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
And I saw that your X – Facebook Comments is out dated, please update to version 2.0.2
To update this plugin to version 2.0.2, follow these steps:
- Ensure your theme is validated so Extensions can be installed automaticaly
- Deactivate and delete the extensions.
- On the theme overview page, locate and install the "Extensions".
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashbaord to activate the newly installed version.
Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version.
Remember to clear all caches (plugin, sever-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!