Cornerstone x Text edit

My about page is created using cornerstone, I know if I make any changes using text, or visual edit it won’t show up in cornerstone.

I think I may have made a mistake.

I was trying to fix my SEO readability so I pressed the text button on my page and use the features on Yoast to tell me where to fix. I however did not make any modifications using the text but on the cornerstone page. I saved but when I tried going back to the cornerstone to edit now, NOTHING SHOWS UP!

I tried going back and reset an old revision. Still the same. I need to use the cornerstone on my site always - I am not a professional.

can you please help me with this?
http://candyronnie.com/about

Hi There,

If you have saved the page while you’re on text editor (even if you hadn’t change anything) you’ll lose your Cornerstone data. If this is the case then unless you have a backup file of the page before this happen, regretfully you need to rebuild the page back in Cornerstone (it should be easier since you already have the content).

Thank you.