Cornerstone X Pro missing Section Naming

I love the X Theme and I love Cornerstone. But since the introduction of the pro theme I don’t really understand why you took away the functionality to name sections. There now is a search for items and stuff but that ability to name it is gone :see_no_evil:.

This functionality to name sections made it way more easy to explore and move stuff around without having to search for it on the page first. Also in the grid view it’s practially useless without the names.

I’d love to see that naming feature come back to Cornerstone Pro.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can head over to the Layout tab and then select a section and double click on the text to rename.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for helping me. Weird that I didn’t find that :see_no_evil:. That’s super easy.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.