Cornerstone/WPML Cornerstone not loading preview on translation pages

I use new shortcodes and there is a compability problem with WPML so I followed this thread to translate maually: https://wpml.org/errata/cornerstone-shortcodes-arent-rendered-in-the-translated-pages/

The problem is that when i make a doublet of the original language page and choose to edit the translation page separately and open it in Cornerstone the preview of the page doesnt load. I get this message:
The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

I have deactivated all plugins except the X theme ones and WPML.

Solved it… I had the current language hidden in WPML, that’s why it didnt work :blush:

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.