Cornerstone won't start, keeps saying I need to login again

Hi,
I wish I could say that I am happy with Cornerstone. Every time I have tried to use it, I have wound up having to rewrite the page in a standard editor. It has never once worked. In this case, I made the mistake of using it on my home page and now when I try to modify it, it comes up with a plain text page telling me that the “session has expired” and that I need to log in again. I have cleared all my caches, removed all my cookies, and I am at a loss to know how to edit my page.

 I hope that we will be able to get this resolved so I don't have to covert this page and I can use it as you get the kinks worked out to the point that it is usable.  

 Thanks so much.

Best

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test this issue again.

Also try regenerating permalink settings by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section and select ‘Postname’ option and save the changes.

If you’re using any caching plugins, make sure to disable that temporarily as well.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.