Cornerstone wont save on one page

I have a page on a site that won’t save when changes are made, and now it won’t even show the content (just spinning loading bars) It happened after I linked an image to a pdf. The rest of the pages on the site are working fine. I’ve disabled all plugins to test and still no luck. Any suggestions?

Have you removed the pdf from the media files? just a hunch.
Do you have any caching plugins? Sometimes just deactivating them doesn’t do the job.
I had this experience with Autoptimize…

Moderated: Please don’t ask for login credentials from other members, whilst we appreciate members trying to help each other there needs to be a clear consensus that only staff will ask for login credentials.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

I found the issue but can’t work out why it’s happening. When I link a pdf in Text module it corrupts the page

Hi there,

Would you mind mentioning how you linked the PDF file to an image?

I tried this in my installation where I have placed the PDF link to an image in a Text element and it seemed to work fine.

Please try to use the image shortcode like this:

[x_image type="none" float="none" src="THE_IMAGE_URL" link="true" href="THE_PDF_URL" target="blank" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover"]

Hope this helps.

Thanks but still fails to save. Can’t work it out.

Hi,

Can you share us your code in your text element or would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

You can add the following info in Secure Note(key icon)

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks