Cornerstone won't retrieve pages to edit

Hi. I recently updated to the latest version of cornerstone and X and now I can’t edit in Cornerstone anymore. It won’t retrieve the page. I have reviewed similar topics and I have NEVER edited a page outside of cornerstone. Can you please take a look for me? I have also cleared the caches. I have tried to had a new page and edit it in Cornerstone and that won’t work either.

Thanks! Lorie

Hi Lorie,

I am getting the following error when I check:

After further investigation, there is a fatal error:

It can be related to memory or something else. Check your error log to see the details of the error.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I think it is a memory problem. I appreciate you taking a look.

You’re welcome! I assume the current memory issue is now fixed :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.