Cornerstone won't open

 I've not been able to get Cornerstone to load.  When I try to load it the wheel just spins.  
Summary

1

 Please review and fix if possible.  Thank you.

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

I was unable to login to your FTP account. Could you please double check and also provide us with your website URL as well?

Thanks!

Hi!
I updated the code but no luck yet - potentially I did it wrong. I’ve listed the login info and url securely for you to login. Thanks for your help! Let me know if you need any additional info.

Hi There,

CS loaded quite fast on my end on your website.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.

In case you are still facing any issues, please let us know which browser and device.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.