Hi, this is the third site I have built using X and Cornerstone and this summer I have been experiencing problems with Cornerstone not opening or running on two different sites. Currently I am working on a new website at redangusworld.com. I loaded Demo content and it won’t open any of those pages, AT ALL. Then I created new pages from scratch and added my own content and today it also won’t open those pages. I screen shotted the message I keep getting. Can you please take a look and let me know if there is an issue. Thanks! I have cleared my browser
Hi There,
Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
“A suitable content area…” message is due to the page not editable by Cornerstone. One example for that is the blog page. If you encounter this for pages, it is mostly due to other plugins like other page builders.
I logged in to your site and could open a page in Cornerstone though. Please clear all caches including browser cache then check again.

Thanks.
Turning off the plugins worked. Thank you so much. One other question. Is there some CSS I can use to remove the header name of the page that automatically shows up on the pages that have the template where I have content and then a sidebar right? For instance Home is showing up at the top of my home page and I would like to remove it. Thank you! I really appreciate your help.
Thanks for writing in!
You can remove the header by putting this code onto the customizer > Custom CSS
.x-header-landmark {
display: none;
}
Hope that helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.