Cornerstone Wont Load

Hello, I’m very new to this and I’ve just purchased X but I can’t get cornerstone to load. It’s just the never ending loading sign. I’m using Safari and I don’t have any other plugins going. Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try following the guidelines below.

  • If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge all server cache and disable it until you do the testing.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  • Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.
  • Check your permalink settings (General -> Permalinks) and set Postname save changes to re-create your .htaccess file.
  • If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, make sure to disable auto minification. For more information, please check this guide (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/).

Also you can try increasing your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I tried it all but still a no go.

In that case, please give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note so we could check what’s causing the issue. Please note that we will need to disable third party plugins and customizations so please backup your site as well.

Thanks.

Ok, Thanks!

Hi There,

Upon testing your site, I was able to load cornerstone and edit your pages without any issues. This seems to be your internet connection related issue. Refer to the secure note.

Thanks!

I am having the same issue. Recently I could not get into customise when Amazon Link plugin was activated. I found a third plugin which caused conflict (Tiny MCE) and once that was deactivated I could use customise but now I cannot use Cornerstone!

Please see secure note.

Hi There,

We are getting > Page not found when looking : www.twoscotsabroad.com/start

Please provide a working login page.

Thanks!