Hi, My site palmshotelfireisland.com will not load with cornerstone. I tried deactivating all the plugins but no luck. Thanks for your help,
Rena
I figured it out. Cornerstone doesn’t seem to work with Safari anymore. This is my first time at support since you guys changed over to the new layout and I’m kinda lost and not finding answers as easily as I was
Also are all my old convos gone? I used to go back to them for answers.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! It’s good to know that you have figured it out to resolve the issue. By the way, I noticed that you have inserted an invalid html code that may have create issues in the future. Please correct it. You have inserted this: <em><strong>Out of respect to all of our guests, The Palms has a No Pets Allowed policy</strong></em><strong> . The correct code should be this instead: <em><strong>Out of respect to all of our guests, The Palms has a No Pets Allowed policy</strong></em></strong>. Please make sure that you close the html tags to avoid any issues. It might break Cornerstone or even the whole page in the live view.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.