Cornerstone won't load when Amazon Affiliate plugin active

I was able to find that the Amazon affiliate plugin was causing Cornerstone to not load. Is there a way to get this to function together so that I do not have to deactivate the plugin every time I want to go into Cornerstone.

Thanks,
Rob

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

I have 2 other sites using X theme that also have the amazon plugin and they work fine without any issues. Why would only 1 site be having a problem? Is there a way to confirm that I am using the same Demo as my other sites so that I can make this one identical and maybe that will resolve the issue.

Hi there,

Looks like this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cannot-open-pages-for-editing/5742/4 is related to your issue, unfortunately, we’re not sure what’s happening with those plugin too.

And nope, there is no way to confirm since it’s probably already modified especially some settings and custom code/CSS. How about cloning the working one so they will be identical, then just change the content, it’s better IF you’re still working in scratch (demo).

I recommend disabling the Amazon plugins for now, then contact the plugin author. I’ll also forward this for further checking.

Thanks!