Cornerstone won't load page

Every time I truy to Edit the Home page… Just stalls on the blank screen. All browsers have been tested. Please help! TX!

In fact, it’s ALL pages now… Just takes me to the list of pages on the left side… Anytime I click ‘Edit’ it just stalls here…

I also tried disabling all plugins. Same issue.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please ensure that the WordPress dashboard url is using the same http or https protocol with the Site URL and WordPress Address URL in settings, Settings > General.

In most cases, a loading screen could mean a PHP memory exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.