Cornerstone won't load page after update!

WipMaster
2m
Hello - yesterday I updated a site with the latest version of X. After that, cornerstone won’t load the pervious saved page, but instead loads a default theme page without any content.
There haven’t been any issues initially but several problems have occurred after updating WP.

There seems to be some problems regarding the constant race between new WP releases and the themes / it’s not user friendly with all these updates to WP and X. - please keep that in mind!!!
The site is http://www.vinoypintxos.dk

Pls assist me in solving this issue, since I need to make some content changes to the site.

Furthermore - I have send an request from your formpage but haven’t recieved any reply!!!

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP!

Hi,

This is a duplicate post.

Kindly refer to the link below.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.