Cornerstone wont load. Lopping logo animation

So I’ve encountered this problem once or twice before in the past and I can never figure out how to fix it.
I cannot edit any page - cornerstone just never stops the logo animation.

My hosting is set to php 7.0
I’ve also tried on Chrome and Firefox with no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello @crobley,

Thanks for writing in!

After doing the theme and plugin updates, always remember to clear all caches since you have installed Autoptimize and WP Fastest cache plugins so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

I have logged in and temporarily deactivated the plugins to show you that there is no issues with the latest version of the theme and Cornerstone plugin. It is these plugins that caused the issue wherein they served a cache version of the old version of the theme and Cornerstone plugin.

Please check your site now.

Hi; I have the same Issue. Tried to clear the cache but I’m still stuck.

Hi Henry,

I have checked your account and you have several licenses so I am not certain if you are using X or Pro on the site.

If you are using X, please make sure that you have X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version. We’ve seen some cases of either Cornerstone or X being updated, but not both which is causing an incompatibility issue.

Please also make sure to fully clear your site and browser cache if you are using any caching plugin.

If you have done the steps above but the issue persists, please post a new thread then please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.