Cornerstone won't load in IE11

I looked everywhere, but I can’t find anything related to Cornerstones browser support. Is IE11 not supported?

The problem is in the javascript file plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js on line 23168:7. IE11 expects the first paramater in Regex to be a string… Looks like the developers didn’t test in IE11 at all.

– update
Sorry, can’t find the reply button on mobile :confused: Yes, I’m running the latest version of Cornerstone. I’m using Cornerstone standalone without X. The problem is in cs.js, I’m certain your devs know exactly what I mean.

Hi there @SiteHosting,

Cornerstone will work in IE11 and while we have had some reports of issues in IE11, other customers have been using IE11 without issues.

As it doesn’t load at all, it could be another plugin causing a conflict, are you running the latest version of both X and Cornerstone?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.