Cornerstone won't import .csl file

I am trying to rebuild a website for a client. unfortunately I don’t have a back up of the website but I do have individual .csl files which appear to be just fine. They show all the code. However, when I try to import them into a new page in Cornerstone, the left bar blacks out (as it should) and I am provided the option of importing as a page or as a block. Clicking on either does nothing. It’s simply hung up.

All of my stuff is the most current and I am working within a child theme as normal. Is there another way to import .csl files?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It’s the only way to import the template, would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to check it first, maybe it’s just related to javascript error.

And please provide a download URL for your CSL files too.

Thanks!

Thanks for responding. I figured it out. I neglected to install and activate Revolution Slider, so it was throwing me an error.

Glad this is now sorted out and thank you for updating us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.