Cornerstone won't delete elements

Good Morning,

Please note that cornerstone won’t delete elements like gaps etc.

I see there are other posts saying the same and in each you ask for admin user names and details so I will add those after with private.

Many thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see there is several js errors in your site.

Your server may blocking the script files or you may have corrupt files.
Also I can see you are using a very old version of X theme and Cornerstone. Please take a backup and update the theme and Cornerstone. Before that validate the site with your license key.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

It doesn’t let me validate with the license key. It just says there was a connection error.

I’m also not sure how to take backups.

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the Thread!
You can follow this article for Updating product best practice.

For backup you can login to your cpanel and take the Database backup and all the files from your server.
Or you can use this plugins to take backup https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.