Cornerstone with Pro Theme not displaying page

Hello,

I recently had Cornerstone stop displaying the page. It just gets stuck on the loading screen. However everything else in Cornerstone seems to load and you can open the left hand elements of the page etc, you just can’t see the display. I have attached a screenshot.

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

Kaj

Hello Kaj,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have any error messages? It may seem that a broken code may have been added to the page somewhere in the header, content, or footer. We would love to check the site if we can log in. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello, I added a secure note. Can you confirm that you got it and have all the information you need to log in and look around?

Thanks!

Hello Kaj,

Thanks updating in! It seems that one of your installed plugins is causing the issue. You may need to temporarily deactivate one plugin at a time to figure out which one. If you can create a staging site, that would help to do the troubleshooting in the staging site without disrupting the current live site. This article can help you get started on how you can create a staging site:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Got the staging site setup and figured out the plugin causing the issue. It is autoptimize. I do want to have some optimization happening though. Any idea if there is a solution to have this plugin work and still be able to use cornerstone?

Hi Kaj.

You can try disabling the minification option for CSS and JavaScript. If that does not help, you can contact the Plugin Author on this. Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the 3rd Party plugins or related issues.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.