Cornerstone with PHP 7

Hi,

I would like to use the X theme and Cornerstone with PHP 7. I ran the PHP 7.0 compatibility checker and would it found the following incompatibilities. Would you be able to fix these so it can be compatible?


FOUND 3 ERRORS AFFECTING 3 LINES

387 | ERROR | preg_replace() - /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0
465 | ERROR | preg_replace() - /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0
480 | ERROR | preg_replace() - /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0

Thanks,
Corey

Hi,

It could be coming from a third party plugin as I am not getting the same error in my test sites.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I see. I found that there may be some false positives with that plugin. Migrated to PHP 7 and don’t see those errors. Thanks!

Hi @webheadcoder,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :smiley: