I was trying to add a section to the top of the page to add a few lines of text. I save and nothing.
I’m having the same issue. Changes don’t seem to save or are sporadically saved at best. This is frustrating. I’ve tried to update the same page 4 times already and have taken extensive time editing it only to see that the changes have reverted. What is frustrating is Cornerstone appears to make the change and save it within the application. But if you exit to the dashboard, then come back to the page in Cornerstone, the changes were never applied.
Hello There,
We’re sorry you’re having this issue. Can we do basic troubleshooting first? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If the issue persists, please share your site URL and admin credentials on a secure note so we can double check.
@clarityconsultants, do not share credentials here, open a new thread instead, state the issue and the troubleshooting that you have done, then share credentials on that new thread because content of secure note is visible to the original poster.
Since each of you might have different setup, root cause of the issue might be different and that is what we need to find out before we can recommend something. Thank you.