Cornerstone will not load on site; unable to edit any pages

Hello,

I need to edit a few pages on a website but Cornerstone will not load. All I get is the spinning icon and it never loads. I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cache and multiple computers but still cant gain access. Please advise on how to fix this, as I need to make changes ASAP.

Thank you,
Libbey

Hello Libbey,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.1.2
  • Cornerstone 4.1.2

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you are already up to date and still having issues, please go to X > Status, copy the results and paste it in your next replay so we can analyze your server settings. Most probably you have exhausted PHP memory limit. And if this is the case, ​we highly recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,

I have updated cornerstone and x theme, but still am unable to access cornerstone. I go to x > Status and nothing loads, so I have nothing to paste. I have already upped my PHP memory to 512. Please advise on next steps.

Thanks,
Libbey

Hey Libbey,

In this case, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP access

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.