Cornerstone will not load despite updates and cleared cache

Cornerstone 2.1.4 + XVersion: 5.2.3

Cleared cache, deactivated cache plugins, everything updated, deactivated all other plugins, cleared browser cache, and still not loading.

Help please.

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Sent private note. Thank you.

Hello @czynda,

Thanks for sharing the login details.

I tried to open page in Cornerstone and I get somewhat blank page and in browser console I see following error message Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://www.chicagobarshop.com/x/#/content/2881. https://screencast.com/t/lc0sBnqCUquO

Have you tried increasing the memory limit? We had customers facing similar problem and just by increasing the memory limit worked for them. Can you please confirm?

I am also sharing tutorial link that you can refer to know more about 500 error message and possible solutions in WordPress context.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.