Cornerstone will not launch

When I try to edit any page in Cornerstone it takes me directly to the home page. I have loaded the Integrity 5 demo, but Cornerstone will not allow me to edit anything on any pages because the interface does not load

I have tried changing the permalinks to postname but with no success.

Hi there @RedStrivens,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you post some WP Admin Login details please in a secure note? We can then take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the login credentials. I have check your site and I found out that you have CORS issue. So I went ahead and change the http to https right in Settings > General: https://prnt.sc/fqjqrv

I then created a test page. Cornerstone is working for me. You can check it here: https://prnt.sc/fqjsr3, http://prntscr.com/fqjx6z

I also tried the other pages and now Cornerstone works.

Please check your site now.

Thank you - that works perfectly!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.