Cornerstone will not launch at all

I recently updated the Xtheme and I cannot for the life of me get cornerstone to launch. I have checked the .htaccess file and made sure all plugins are up to date. Nothing seems to be working. I am unable to edit the site.

Hi there,

Please try to clear you cache then load Cornerstone again and try checking it in a different browser.

If the issue persists, try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

There are no other plugins active. Just Cornerstone. When I click on the launch but it takes me to login again, when I enter the information it just resets nothing happens.

I have reinstalled Cornerstone and still nothing. Not sure what the issue is.

Hi There,

Please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

Hi There,

Please navigate to Settings > General and see to it that WordPress Address and Site Address are identical.

Thanks,

Friech & Staff

Thank you I was able to resolve the issue. The site addresses were change just slightly.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.