Cornerstone Visual Editor Frits-Out After Any Edit And Loses All Styling

As soon as I make any edit within Cornerstone it frits out and I lose a bunch of styling. It has made it un-workable. I’ve updated all plugins, and removed most unused ones as well. I’ve turned off all plugins as well to see if one of those were causing the issue but none were.

I’ve cleared out Object and Edge cache’s, and CDN. Nothing is solving it.

Here is a Loom video showing you the issue: https://www.loom.com/share/e18b8c3cf55b4e89922ac8bc8f3f9f85?sid=54e308bb-5808-46ed-8ab8-09df870f3d2f

Hello @hunt1516,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

It was the CDN! Thank you so much for your response. My hosting provider Pressable has a CDN that for whatever reason caused the issue.

Hello @hunt1516,

Please note you must troubleshoot the common issue before posting a new thread. Glad to know that things are well for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.