Hi guys!
First of all thank you for the template.
I have a question for the beginning.
I want to use visual composer, just because I’ve already use it in other sites and ^ive already know it.
I’ve installed a theme extended but then nothing works because is it built with cornerstone right?
Have you any suggestion?
Thank you soo much
Hey,
Is not possible to transfer the content from the Cornerstone to Visual Composer. Unfortunately, you`ll need to recreate the content using the VC.
Thank you! I’m doing it, and cornerstone is amazing.
I’ve open another topic to ak how to replace the entire navbar space background (fullwidth, logo space included) with a texture repeated? Thank you
Hello There,
Yes please. It is good to create a separate thread along with your issue to avoid getting off topic. If possible, please also include your site url in the new thread so that we can check it right away.
Thank you for your understanding.