Cornerstone View Does Not Reflect PAGE Content

Hello
I would appreciate your help with a problem that I have no idea how to resolve.
I am using Integrity #3 theme. I want to edit my blog page. When I go to onestopwebsite.website and select Blog from the menu, the first permalink, near the top of the page, has the title Business Themes as shown in the below screen copy.

However, when I edit this same page in Cornerstone, the same item is shown as “Blog” as shown in the following screen copy

I do not see a way to send this as private so I am not including my password, but my email address is onestopwebsite.website
Thank you very much
Bill

Hello @Billr,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you forgot to share the username. Can you please share the username? In the mean time, please try out following solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

I cleared the style cache and it is still the same. I did all other on your list just previous to making this change so I did not repeat.
Thank you
Bill

Hi Bill,

Please note that if you have set your page as blog page it is no longer editable in cornerstone.

It will be automatically populated with your posts.

You can edit your blog settings under Theme Options > Blog

Thanks

Thank you very much for explaining this to me. I am new to the X Theme so there is still a lot to learn. However, I have done extensive reading, including the X Theme documentation and various Cornerstone documents and videos.

Am I missing some documentation? For example, I clicked Customize on my website dashboard.
I started with “Stack”, selected “Integrity” and then reviewed every menu choice below that i.e.Layout and Design, Typography, Buttons, etc.

When I subsequently went through the X Theme documentation, there were many items, from my review of the options, that were not addressed in the documentation.

I would appreciate if you could tell me sources of additional documentation that I could be looking at to fill in these gaps.

Thank you again. I really appreciate your help.
Bill

Hello There,

In our documentation, we have mentioned to go through the Appearance > Customize because in the older versions, we utilize the WordPress Customizer. We are still updating our documentations for the newer version of the theme. In this newer versions, you may use X > Theme Options because we will not be using the customizer in the next future versions. This changed has been discussed and explained in our changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-6-0-0) https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/note-about-theme-options-and-the-customizer/23746

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.